You may know that our stores offer grocery delivery/pickup. But you probably didn’t know just how awesome the service really is, because it’s not just for busy people.
Below is our list of 5 reasons why our grocery delivery option is ideal for anyone, and why it’s a really great asset to the community.
- It saves time. Think about it, how often do you go to the grocery store for a certain item and have a hard time finding it. Or get distracted by new and exciting products. We have all been there. And waiting in line for the deli, meat, seafood counter, or registers at certain times of the week can tax on some serious minutes to a grocery shop.Why not just skip all the waiting and order it on the computer or your phone? Our shoppers know exactly where all the items are, we do know where everything is, after all! We are the experts of grocery store navigation, so you don’t have to be. It’s estimated that online grocery shopping saves about an hour of your time, and it’s only $5.95 for delivery on orders over $100. So is an hour of your time worth paying only $5.95 for? You decide.
- It’s great for meal planning and budgeting. Ordering online means you get to see an estimated total before you place the order. No more getting to the checkout only to realize you spent $50 more than you planned. If you meal plan, you can see exactly what you are ordering and aren’t tempted by products on the shelves. It helps you stay on track and keeps your head in the game with essentials only. You can also check through the list easily and efficiently to make sure you got everything you need and nothing you don’t need.
- It’s easier to shop the deals. You can add items to your cart directly from the flyer. Yeah, you read that right. If you go to our website and click on the weekly add, you can scroll over each item and add however many you want to your cart. Easy, peasy. This way you can swiftly shop the sales without dashing around the store with a flyer in hand.
- Resist impulse shopping. We’ve all been there. We go by the bakery department and suddenly your meal plan goes out the window. We don’t blame you, our bakery department makes amazing desserts that even we can’t resist. Ordering online means you get to see your cart as you go, and are searching products by what’s on your list rather than walking down each aisle and seeing all the fun products we carry. A lot of times, impulse buys add $50 to our grocery shop, so this also saves you some cash.
- It helps disabled, injured and elderly people. This is probably our favorite part of our grocery delivery service. It allows us to get groceries to those in the community that can’t get out to our store. You can order grocery delivery for a neighbor in need, or older family members right from the website and just plug-in their address. This allows them to remain at home without the discomfort of shopping. We deliver to many elderly people in the local area who have learned how to order online and love being able to relax in the comfort of their home while doing so.
Awesome….now how do I try it out?
Find out if we deliver to your area, or just order a pickup and have your groceries brought out to your car, it’s up to you! Below is the information for Clements’ Market and Lees Market grocery times and locations so you try it out…
As always, thanks for reading our blog posts! Feel free to message us on any of our social media platforms if you have any questions about Groceries 2 Go, or anything else your heart desires. We love hearing from you!