Nothing makes the house smell better than the scent of fresh baked cookies, and these are no exception.
These pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies, full of cinnamon and sugary goodness, make your house smell like fall and we are totally here for it.
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
Yields 4 large cookies.
Cookies -6 tbsp room temp butter -1/3 cup granulated sugar -2 large egg yolks -1/2 tsp vanilla extract -2/3 cup + 2 tbsp of flour -1/2 tsp salt -1 tsp baking powder -1 tbsp cinnamon -1 + 1/8 tsp of pumpkin pie spice Cinnamon Sugar Topping -2 tsp granulated sugar -1 tsp cinnamon
1. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the sugar, egg yolks, butter, and vanilla extract together until smooth and creamy.
2. In a separate bowl, stir together salt, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
3. Combine the wet and dry ingredients together until a ball forms.
4. Chill the dough in the fridge for 15 min. While it chills, preheat the oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, stir together the cinnamon sugar topping.
5. Separate the chilled dough into four evenly sized balls. Roll them in the cinnamon sugar topping and place 5-6 inches apart on the sheet.
6. Bake the cookies for 15-17 minutes, or until the center is puffed and the edges are cracked.
And then enjoy once cooled!
Let us know if you tried this fall recipe and enjoyed it!
Share your photos will us, and don’t forget to tag us so we can share.
Your friends at Clements’ and Lees’ Market
Recipe inspired by : The Budget Bytes