Need a healthy grab-n-go breakfast? Look no further than this recipe! It’s healthy, sweetened with natural items like maple syrup and sweet ripe bananas, and delicious. It’s sure to please even your pickiest eater!
- 1 heaping cup ripe mashed banana
- ½ cup peanut butter (just peanuts + salt)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2/3 cup of your milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup semisweet/dark chocolate chips, plus some for sprinkling on top
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12 cup muffin tray with liners.
2. Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix with a spatula.
3. Evenly distribute mixture into the 12 liners. Top with a few chocolate chips.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, and enjoy!
They taste AMAZING while warm, or store them in an airtight container to eat over the next couple of days. They are also freezable!
Let us know if you try them out! Tag us if you do!
Recipe inspired by: https://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/