- 1 cup Doritos Nacho Cheese, (crushed)
- 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 shallot, (finely diced)
- 1 jalapeño with seeds, (finely diced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 yellow bell pepper, (chopped (save stem))
- Add all ingredients to an electric mixer (you can also hand mix, but the cream cheese requires some serious arm power to smooth out), and mix until combined.
2. Add mixture to cling wrap and tightly form into a ball.
3. Add three strong elastics to form the pumpkin shape. Refrigerate for about 3 hours.
4. Put your crushed Doritos onto a flat plate.
5. Unwrap and plop the cheese ball onto the Doritos crumb plate and use your hands to pat the dusting all over.
6. Add your bell pepper stem to the top, plate with some tortilla chips on a festive dish and enjoy!
Recipe inspired by: Simply Made Recipes